Pages

Ashley Greene Covers Flare November 2011

Ashley Greene takes the November 2011 cover of Canadian magazine, Flare.

On staying in touch with the cast: “We’ll do dinners and game nights. This whole experience was really special to a lot of us, and we certainly don’t want to lose that family aspect just because we’re not filming.”

On her favorite store: "In Vancouver, I found my favorite store on the face of the planet – Aritzia. Every time I filmed there, I’d basically clean out the store. It was a nice thing because they only had it in Canada, but now it’s also in New York. I feel that’s going to get me into a lot of trouble.”

On her style: “I’m obviously a really huge fan of showing off your figure, but still being feminine and classy. I think there’s something to be said for keeping something to the imagination.”