Pages

Ashley Greene Covers Allure!

Ashley Greene takes the November 2011 cover of Allure Magazine.

On losing the part of "Bella Swan": "Everyone asks, 'Weren't you jealous?' No, I think that the casting was so spot-on, especially between Rob and Kristen. Dude, I just got lucky in all fronts, because not only am I in Twilight, but the character's just so damn lovable."

On her favourite Mark products: "I'm not a huge foundation girl, but Mark has something called Get a Tint, and it's kind of a mix between foundation and lotion, with a little bit of bronze. Florida girl - gotta have a tan! I also use Mark Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain. It's not supershiny, and it's not sticky, because that drives me insane."

On her favorite scent: "I wear Kai lotion and oil. It's a gardenia-type smell. Really fresh."