Pages

Demi Lovato Chats With Glamour

Demi Lovato was intervied for the latest issue of Glamour maghazine.

On her tattoos: “I think scars are like battle wounds—beautiful, in a way. They show what you’ve been through and how strong you are for coming out of it. My tattoos say “Stay strong.” “Stay on one [wrist] and “strong” on the other. Now I’m able to look at them and be thankful for being alive. I think that I’ve been blessed over the past year to be able to start over.”

On what she is looking for in a boyfriend:“Someone who’s not only supportive in my career but also in my [emotional] recovery. It’s a big responsibility dating me. Because I come with a little bit of baggage, you know? I’m completely open. I’m honest about the journey I’ve been on, so I definitely don’t take dating lightly anymore. And they have to make me laugh!”

On makeup:I wear Concealer, foundation, blush, mascara. I can feel glamorous without makeup too, especially on my lips. They’re naturally reddish, so I often let them go. Whenever you’re going through, you know, stuff, it definitely reflects in the way you wear your makeup and hair. Wearing less makeup is more comfortable for me.