Pages

Dakota & Elle Fanning Cover W Magazine!



Dakota & Elle Fanning cover the December 2011 issue of W Magazine.

Elle on if she still takes ballet: "Yes, five days a week. That’s something I always try to keep on my schedule. I would love to do a musical! Dakota did The Runaways, so she got to sing in that one."

Dakota on her NYC apartment:  "About the only thing I don’t have is a couch! That’s the hardest thing about furnishing the apartment. I’m trying out a couch and thinking, Is this where I want to watch my shows? Am I comfortable enough here? The couch has been a bit of an ordeal."

On their favorite TV Shows:  "We watch a lot of reality TV. My sister and I record Big Brother. We’re obsessed! And we love old game shows like Password and the original Family Feud. Also, me and my sister watch Criminal Minds. We record every episode, and we watch it every single night."