Pages

Lucy Hale Covers Seventeen June 2011





Lucy Hale takes the June/July 2011 cover of Seventeen magazine.
 
On country music: "I love Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert, they write from the heart. But it's hard to find a country music lover in LA. None of my friends really listen to it, and they hate getting in the car with me because I just blast Taylor Swift."
 
On overanalyzing: "I overanalyze things way too much, to the point where it affects my life. Like, when I’m talking to a boy, I’ll overanalyze a text message he sent. And I have to think to myself, ‘Just chill out. Some guy sent me a text message. That’s all. Don’t read something into it that’s not there. Just be glad he sent you a text message!’
 
On Justin Bieber: "I loved the Justin Bieber movie!His whole story is fascinating to me. Beforehand, I didn’t understand how he got so huge so fast. I knew he was talented, and obviously he’s adorable. But after seeing the movie, I was crying and singing his songs. You couldn’t walk away from that movie without falling in love with him."